Guangzhou DuroWelder Limited
Business type: Manufacturer
Telephone : 86-020-84745224
No.2 Shaxing Road, Shajiao Village, Lanhe Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou City, China
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||KIH series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden board with steel frame|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||TT, 40 advance payment, full payment before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets /month|
Principle of induction heating machine?
Induction heating is the process of heating an electrically conducting object (usually a metal) by electromagnetic induction, through heat generated in the object by eddy currents (also called Foucault currents). An induction heater consists of an electromagnet, and an electronic oscillator which passes a high-frequency alternating current (AC) through the electromagnet. The rapidly alternating magnetic field penetrates the object, generating electric currents inside the conductor called eddy currents. The eddy currents flowing through the resistance of the material heat it by Joule heating. In ferromagnetic (and ferrimagnetic) materials like iron, heat may also be generated by magnetic hysteresis losses. The frequency of current used depends on the object size, material type, coupling (between the work coil and the object to be heated) and the penetration depth.
An important feature of the induction heating process is that the heat is generated inside the object itself, instead of by an external heat source via heat conduction. Thus objects can be very rapidly heated. In addition there need not be any external contact, which can be important where contamination is an issue. Induction heating is used in many industrial processes, such as heat treatment in metallurgy, Czochralski crystal growth and zone refining used in the semiconductor industry, and to melt refractory metals which require very high temperatures.
1. Heating metal raw materials for forging, heating building site use rebar, fast water boiling, heating band saw,
2. Melting: with a higher power, it can be used to melt less than 50KG gold, silver, aluminum.
3. Welding: soldering, cooper soldering, fast speed cutting tools soldering, hard alloy soldering/welding, copper tube soldering.
4. Heat treatment: Annealing, after welding heat treatment, metal parts internal stress relive, shaft, and gear surface hardening/quenching.
5. Garage auto repairing use bolt remove, car dent removal.
General Heating temperature of our machine（note: higher power machine can do the melting）:
Aluminum: 660 ℃
For more elements heating temperature, please contact us.
Our machine features:
1. Adopted European MOSFET, IGBT solid power module and advanced inverter technology.
2. Can set the time of three stages: “Heating", "Maintain Temperature", "Cooling”, separately. Furthermore, the function of adjusting the power of "Maintain Temperature" independently will be effective to control the heating curve and the heating temperature.
3. Include "over-current, over voltage, water shortage, and lack of phase and other fault state self-protected and display", also some other necessary functions which will ensure our heater's higher reliability and durability.
4. Easily operate and the output voltage is safe for operator.
5. Hundred Percent Rated Duty Cycle design, can work 24hours continuously.
6. By your requirement, we can make special fixtures, automatic working station for you.
We have the capacity ranging from 15-120KW machine for you to choose.
Max Fluctuating Power
The Flow Rate of Cooling Water
Machine quality warranty:
1. Provide one year oversea maintenance support.
2. Lifelong free technical support
leading time: 5 days after order.
Shipping method: by Express or by sea for large amount purchase.
HS CODE: 8514400090
Contact: Tom Wu
Mobile: 0086 13763350483